Over the course of PTA's 65+ year history, many Ohio cities and counties have utilized our services for facility planning and design, as well as design for electrical utility distribution systems and water treatment plants.
Utility distribution systems projects involve replacement of existing infrastructure and are sensitive to the continuity of services to existing facilities and substation design. Our firm can coordinate the electrical, telephone, cable, and plumbing services during the design phase to help achieve streamlined and efficient construction.
The following cities and counties have engaged PTA in recent years for their design needs:
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Akron Water Plant
- Cleveland Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works
- Muskingham Watershed Conservancy
- Ohio Department of Public Safety
- Portage County
- Summit County
- Trumbull County